Connect Your MacBook via Mini DisplayPort to a HDMI Enabled Display!
This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter is the perfect solution to enable connection of devices such as an Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air etc. to a high definition display via a standard HDMI cable.
For ease of use and increased flexibility to connect to the joining HDMI cable, this adapter features a cable length of 15cm. This adapter offers complete support for audio with compatible MacBook models. This adapter will still work perfectly with models that do not support audio output via Mini DisplayPort. However, a separate audio connection will be required.
- Seamlessly converts Mini DisplayPort (miniDP/mDP) to HDMI
- Compatible with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt connection
- Supports Full HD (1080p) resolution
- Supports audio formats such as Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM
- 36 Bit Deep Colour support
- Operating frequency: 225MHz
- 15cm cable length
- Does not require external power source
Note: Audio support is only available with compatible models, which includes iMac (Late 2009 & Later), Mac Mini (Mid 2010 & Later), Mac Pro (Mid 2010), MacBook (Mid 2010 & Later), MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 & Later) & MacBook Air (Late 2010 & Later). For any models that do not offer audio support, this adapter will still work perfectly for video.
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: