Connect Your MacBook via Mini DisplayPort to a HDMI Enabled Display!
This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter is the perfect solution to enable connection of devices such as an Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air etc. to a high definition display via a standard HDMI cable.
For ease of use and increased flexibility to connect to the joining HDMI cable, this adapter features a cable length of 15cm. This adapter offers complete support for audio with compatible MacBook models. This adapter will still work perfectly with models that do not support audio output via Mini DisplayPort. However, a separate audio connection will be required.
- Seamlessly converts Mini DisplayPort (miniDP/mDP) to HDMI
- Compatible with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt connection
- Supports Full HD (1080p) resolution
- Supported audio formats include Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM
- 36 Bit Deep Colour support
- Operating frequency: 225MHz
- 15cm cable length
- Does not require external power source
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: