Volume Control with an Integrated IR Receiver!
This high quality wall plate provides the perfect mechanism to conveniently control volume for a set of stereo speakers. This would be a perfect solution for speakers in a second zone. Wire up your alfresco area, formal dining area, kids playroom, barbeque area or any other location in the home to enable precision volume control at the flick of a dial. This wall plate also features an integrated IR receiver which allows seamless control of your source devices (additional IR repeater kit required).
With power handing of up to 100 Watts RMS (or 300 Watts peak), this little unit is suitable for a range of audio applications. Whether your home consists of a classic or contemporary design scheme, the superb finish of this wall plate will ensure that it will complement any home.
- Colour: White
- Decora style wall plate (slimline design)
- Power handling: 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak)
- Attenuator: 12 position control
- 54dB total attenuation
- Configurable to 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x impedance matching
- Impact resistant ABS construction
- Quick connect terminals accept up to 12 AWG speaker cable
- Integrated IR (infrared) receiver
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 70mm x 114mm x 104mm
- Face plate depth: 7mm
- Volume control dial depth: 15mm
- Installation depth: 82mm
- Compatible with standard Australian GPO mount (84mm mounting centre)
- Includes mounting screws
IR Receiver Specifications
- Receive frequency: 34KHz to 40KHz
- Transmit frequency: 34KHz to 40KHz
- Range on axis: 17m to 25m (55 feet to 80 feet)
- Range off axis: 9m (30 feet)
- Main power: 12V DC 31mA maximum
- Status power: 12V DC 3mA maximum
- Wire requirements: 2 twisted pairs (with or without shield)
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good