Conveniently Controls Volume with Precision!
This wall plate provides the ability to seamlessly control speaker volume from a central location. This could be used to control the volume for an additional zone within your home. Alternatively, this could be used in commercial applications which would allow equipment to be concealed while still providing external volume control for the audio system.
This high quality wall plate will integrate seamlessly with your audio system and offers power handling of up to 60 watts. The sleek and modern finish will blend effortlessly into any design scheme. Designed to perfectly match Clipsal 2000 Series wall plates.
- Colour: White
- Removable face plate - No need for masking while painting
- Designed to match Clipsal 2000 series wall plates
- Power handling: 60 watts
- Attenuator: 6 position rotary control
- 6dB attenuation each step
- Impedance matching - Compatible with 4, 8 or 16 ohm speakers
- Strereo Autoformer Volume Control (AVC)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 75mm x 116mm x 49mm
- Face plate depth: 13mm
- Volume control dial depth: 18mm
- Installation depth: 18mm
- Compatible with standard Australian GPO mount (84mm mounting centre)
- Includes mounting screws
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good