Premium Quality 7.4 Channel Home Theatre Wall Plate!
This superb 7.4 Channel Speaker Wall Plate would make the perfect addition to your home cinema. The unique design will provide the ultimate connectivity solution while at the same time facilitating a clean, professional finish.
The labelled inputs will make connecting your equipment simple. The inputs are labelled as Front Left, Front Right, Centre, Surround Left, Surround Right, Rear Left, Rear Right and Subwoofer (four subwoofer RCA connections).
The connections on these speaker wall plates are precision engineered and are designed to be as tight and firm as possible, while at the same time providing a silky smooth screwing action that is testament to the exceptional quality.
The colour coded binding posts on these wall plates can accept bare wire, spade terminals or banana plugs both on the front and on the rear. The subwoofer connections will also accept a standard RCA cable to be connected on the front and on the rear.
- Possible configurations are 7.4, 7.2, 7.1, 5.4.2*, 5.2.2*, 5.1.2*, 5.4 (with zone 2)*, 5.2 (with zone 2)* and 5.1 (with zone 2)*
- Connectors: 7 red banana sockets, 7 black banana sockets and 4 subwoofer RCA sockets
- Labelled inputs for simplified home theatre connectivity
- Three gang Decora style wall plate (slimline design)
- 24k gold plated binding posts and RCA connectors
- No soldering required
- Banana sockets can accept bare wire, spade terminals or banana plugs
- Subwoofer connections can accept a standard RCA cable (front and rear)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165mm x 115mm x 28mm
- Face plate depth: 7mm
- External connector depth (on front of wall plate): 10mm
- Installation depth: 11mm
- Includes mounting screws
* When using this wall plate in an Atmos, DTS:X or multi-zone audio system, the connections labelled as Rear Left and Rear Right would be utilised to connect the two additional speakers (zone 2 or presence).
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good