Premium Quality 7.2 Channel Home Theatre Wall Plate with HDMI
This superb 7.2 Channel Speaker Wall Plate with HDMI would make the perfect addition to your home cinema. The unique design will provide the ultimate connectivity solution while at the same time facilitating a clean, professional finish.
The labelled inputs will ensure that connecting your equipment is simple and easy. The inputs are labelled as Front Left, Front Right, Centre, Surround Left, Surround Right, Rear Left, Rear Right, Subwoofer and HDMI.
The connections on these speaker wall plates are precision engineered and are designed to be as tight and firm as possible, while at the same time providing a silky smooth screwing action that is testament to the exceptional quality.
The colour coded binding posts on these wall plates can accept bare wire, spade terminals or banana plugs both on the front and on the rear. The two subwoofer connections will also accept a standard RCA cable to be connected on the front and on the rear. The HDMI connection can accept a standard HDMI cable to be connected both on the front and on the rear.
- Possible configurations 7.2, 7.1, 5.2.2*, 5.1.2*, 5.2 (with zone 2)* and 5.1 (with zone 2)*
- Connectors: 7 red banana sockets, 7 black banana sockets, 2 subwoofer RCA sockets and 1 HDMI
- Labelled inputs for simplified home theatre connectivity
- Three gang Decora style wall plate (slimline design)
- 24k gold plated binding posts, HDMI and RCA connectors
- HDMI insert is compatible with HDMI version 2.0b (also backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions)
- No soldering required
- Banana sockets can accept bare wire, spade terminals or banana plugs
- Subwoofer connections can accept a standard RCA cable (front and rear)
- HDMI connection can accept a standard HDMI cable (front and rear)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165mm x 115mm x 40mm
- Face plate depth: 7mm
- External connector depth (on front of wall plate): 10mm
- Installation depth: 23mm
- Includes mounting screws
* When using this wall plate in an Atmos, DTS:X or multi-zone audio system, the connections labelled as Rear Left and Rear Right would be utilised to connect the two additional speakers (zone 2 or presence).
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: