Need to Distribute Audio to Two Areas?
This 2 Way Speaker Switch provides a simple yet effective solution to distribute the output of a single pair of stereo speakers to two pairs. Simply connect the output from the amplifier for one pair of speakers to the input of this switch and then connect two pairs of speakers to the designated outputs. You will then be able to conveniently select which speakers you would like to be active in any combination.
As an example, if your AV receiver does not feature a second zone output, this device could be used to share the main pair of speakers with a second zone with the convenience of being able to switch between each area.
- 1 x L/R stereo input with 2 x L/R stereo outputs
- Ideal for distributing audio from a single amplifier output to two zones
- Power handling: 200 watts (100W per channel)
- Maintains correct impedance load for the amplifier (4Ω minimum)
- Simple and intuitive setup procedure with labelled connections
- Select between output 1 (A) and 2 (B) or both at the same time (A+B)
- Sturdy steel case
- Push clip terminals for easy installation
- Does not require additional power
- Includes anti-slip feet for secure placement
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: