Seamlessly Distributes Audio to Six Zones!
This 6 Way Speaker Switch provides a simple yet effective solution to distribute the output of a single pair of stereo speakers to six pairs. Simply connect the output from the amplifier for one pair of speakers to the input of this switch and then connect up to six pairs of speakers to the designated outputs. You will then be able to conveniently select which speakers you would like to be active in any combination.
As an example, if your AV receiver does not feature multiple zone output, this switch could be used to share the main output with a second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth zone with the convenience of being able to switch between each area.
- 1 x L/R stereo input with 6 x L/R stereo outputs
- Ideal for distributing audio from a single amplifier output to six zones
- Connects to any amplifier or AV receiver
- Protection circuit for amplifier and input
- 100 watts per channel power handling
- Push clip terminals for easy installation
- Indicators to notify which speakers are active
- Does not require power for operation
- Anti-slip base
- 1 x 6 Way Stereo Speaker Switch
- 1 x Room label sheet (80 labels)
- 1 x User manual
|Power Handling||100 Watts per Channel|
|Impedance||4 Ohm to 16 Ohm|
|Speaker Terminal Wire Size||22 AWG to 14 AWG|
|Amplifier Protection Circuit||3 Ohm Resistor per Channel|
|Unit Protection Circuit||Automatic Resetting Poly Switch|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||299mm x 165mm x 51mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: