Distributes Audio Effortlessly to Two Zones with Complete Volume Control
The SPS2A allows independent volume control and on/off capability for up to two pairs of speakers. You choose how loud the music is in a particular location, without effecting the entire system. This quality speaker distribution system is equipped with a premium 10 step volume control that maintains full 30dB dynamic range, providing you with the maximum adjustment capability and flawless audio reproduction.
The simple installation procedure of this high performance system can be completed in next to no time. Simply use the push clip terminals to connect your audio source to the input connection (labelled "AMP"), then connect the two zones to each of the speaker outputs (labelled as"SPK1" and "SPK2"). Power on your audio system and multi zone audio distribution is at your finger tips.
This unit features an extremely high quality finish which is clearly evident by the solid and durable cabinet. The rotary volume control dials provide effective feedback with a solid feel that clicks into place for each of the ten steps.
- 1 x L/R Stereo Input with 2 x L/R Stereo Outputs
- Distributes Audio to 2 Zones (2 Pairs of Speakers) from a Single Amplifier Output
- Each Output Features Independent Volume Control
- 50 Watts RMS per Channel Power Handling
- Simple Installation Procedure with Push Clip Terminals and Labelled Connections
- Select Between Output 1 (A) and 2 (B) or Both at the Same Time (A+B)
- 10 Position Attenuation (Volume) Control
- 1st Position: Off
- 2nd & 3rd Position: 6dB per Step
- 4th to 9th Position: 3dB per Step
- 10th Position: Maximum Power
- Integrated Speaker Protection (Impedance Correction) Circuit Switch with On/Off Switch
- Accepts 14 AWG to 22 AWG Speaker Wire
- External Power Supply Not Required
- High Quality and Durable Metal Cabinet
- Anti Slip Feet
- 1 x 2 Way Stereo Speaker Switch with Volume Control
- 1 x Room Label Sheet (16 Labels)
- 1 x User Manual
|Power Handling||50 Watts RMS per Channel|
|Channel Separation at 1 KHz||38dB Normal|
|Crosstalk Between Channels at 1 KHz||50dB Normal|
|Speaker Terminal Wire Size||22 AWG to 14 AWG|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||218mm x 150mm x 55mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: