Need to Distribute Audio to Two Areas?
This 2 Way Speaker Switch provides a simple yet effective solution to distribute the output of a single pair of stereo speakers to two pairs. Simply connect the output from the amplifier for one pair of speakers to the input of this switch and then connect two pairs of speakers to the designated outputs. You will then be able to conveniently select which speakers you would like to be active in any combination.
As an example, if your AV receiver does not feature a second zone output, this device could be used to share the main pair of speakers with a second zone with the convenience of being able to switch between each area.
- 1 x L/R Stereo Input with 2 x L/R Stereo Outputs
- Ideal for Distributing Audio From a Single Amplifier Output to Two Zones
- Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Simple and Intuitive Setup Procedure with Labelled Connections
- Select Between Output 1 (A) and 2 (B) or Both at the Same Time (A+B)
- Push Clip Terminals for Easy Installation
- Does Not Require Additional Power
- Anti Slip Base
Note: The LED indicators on the front panel require sufficient power to function at 100% brightness. At low to medium volume levels, the LED indicators may not be visible or may only be visible in a darker room environment.
|Power Handling||150 Watts|
|Speaker Terminal Wire Size||22 AWG to 14 AWG|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||130mm x 118mm x 64mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: