Need More Optical Inputs? This Device Will Instantly Convert 1 Into 3!
This incredible unit is the perfect solution to expand upon the available digital audio connections. With 3 optical inputs and 1 output, this compact device is an invaluable addition for a growing collection of technology.
The included IR extender means that this unit can be neatly tucked away, leaving your entertainment area clean and tidy. With a simple press of the button on the infrared remote control, each source device can be instantly selected for seamless digital audio (S/PDIF) transmission. If preferred, you can also select each source device by pressing a button on the unit manually.
As this 3 Port Optical Switch is a powered solution, one of the main features is the integrated signal amplifier. This not only ensures flawless audio reproduction but will supercharge the optical output to reach a staggering transmission distance of up to 40 metres.
- 3 x Optical (Toslink) Inputs
- 1 x Optical (Toslink) Output
- Allows up to 3 Source Devices to Connect to a Single Optical (Toslink) Input
- Compatible with all S/PDIF Digital Audio Formats (Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.)
- Powered Solution - Provides Superior Performance Compared to Passive Switches
- Integrated Signal Amplifier Enables Optical Output of up to 40m
- LED Indicator to Notify Which Device is in Use
- Selectable Inputs via the Supplied IR Remote Control (can also be Switched Manually)
- Includes IR Extender to Enable Concealment of Main Unit
- On/Off Toggle Switch
- USB Powered - Use Your TV, Computer, Gaming Console or any USB Socket for Power
- Can be Powered Through a Regular Power Point with an Optional USB Power Supply Adaptor
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- 1 x 3x1 Optical (Toslink) Switch Unit
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x CR2025 Battery for Remote Control
- 1 x IR Extender
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM|
|Maximum Baud Rate||16 Mbps|
|Output Cable Distance||Up to 40m (When Using an Optical Cable with Less Than 0.2dB/m Loss)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Input||Mini USB (5V)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||60mm x 58mm x 20mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: