Need More Optical Inputs? This Device Will Instantly Convert 1 Into 2!
This incredible unit is the perfect solution to expand upon the available digital audio connections. With 2 optical inputs and 1 output, this compact device is an invaluable addition for a growing collection of technology.
The included IR extender means that this unit can be neatly tucked away, leaving your entertainment area clean and tidy. With a simple press of the button on the infrared remote control, each source device can be instantly selected for seamless digital audio (S/PDIF) transmission. If preferred, you can also select each source device by pressing a button on the unit manually.
As this 2 Port Optical Switch is a powered solution, one of the main features is the integrated signal amplifier. This not only ensures flawless audio reproduction but will supercharge the optical output to reach a staggering transmission distance of up to 40 metres.
- 2 x Optical (Toslink) inputs
- 1 x Optical (Toslink) output
- Allows 2 source devices to connect to a single optical (Toslink) input
- Compatible with all S/PDIF digital audio formats (Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.)
- Powered solution - Provides superior performance compared to passive switches
- Integrated signal amplifier enables output of up to 40m
- LED indicator to notify which device is in use
- Selectable inputs via the supplied IR remote control (can also be switched manually)
- Includes IR extender to enable concealment of main unit
- On/off toggle switch
- USB powered - Use your TV, computer, gaming console or any USB socket for power
- Can be powered through a regular power point with an optional USB power supply adapter
- 1 x 2x1 Optical (Toslink) Switch unit
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x CR2025 battery for remote control
- 1 x IR extender
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x User manual
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM|
|Maximum Baud Rate||16 Mbps|
|Output Cable Distance||Up to 40m (When Using an Optical Cable with Less Than 0.2dB/m Loss)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Input||Mini USB (5V)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||60mm x 58mm x 20mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good