Simultaneously Connect up to 5 Digital Audio Systems!
This brilliant piece of technology will seamlessly duplicate and amplify a S/PDIF digital audio signal to facilitate simultaneous connection of up to 5 audio systems from a single source device with absolutely no loss of quality.
As each of the 5 outputs is an exact clone of the original audio stream, each stream remains unultered which results in each output being identical and true to the original. Simply click an optical cable into the input and then connect each output to each of the desired audio systems. The integrated signal amplifier will boost the output transmission to reach an unprecedented 40 metres.
The extremely compact and robust construction of this 5 Way Optical Splitter results in a versatile form factor that can harmoniously intregate into any system with ease. All S/PDIF audio formats are supported by this splitter, including Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM.
- 1 x Optical (Toslink) input
- 5 x Optical (Toslink) outputs
- Allows a single source device to connect to 5 audio systems simultaneously
- Compatible with all S/PDIF digital audio formats (Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.)
- Integrated signal amplifier enables optical output of up to 40m
- On/off toggle switch
- USB powered - Use your TV, computer, gaming console or any USB socket for power
- Can be powered through a regular power point with an optional USB power supply adapter
- 1 x 1x5 Optical (Toslink) Splitter unit
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x User manual
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM|
|Maximum Baud Rate||16 Mbps|
|Output Cable Distance||Up to 40m (When Using an Optical Cable with Less Than 0.2dB/m Loss)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Input||Mini USB (5V)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||60mm x 58mm x 20mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: