Use Inexpensive Coaxial Cabling to Distribute an IR Signal!
This superb device features ground breaking technology to allow IR (infrared) control over an existing coaxial cable network. Even if you do not already have coaxial cable in place, this type of cable is relatively inexpensive and is readily available, which means that a purpose built installation can be completed with ease. Conceal your source devices for a clean finish or control devices located in another room.
If you require control from multiple locations, this system offers a unique feature where multiple receiver (injector) units can be added. Simply use a coaxial splitter, connect the additional receiver unit and complete IR control is readily available at your fingertips.
- 2 emitter output connections - Control up to 4 source devices
- Additional receiver (injector) units can be used to allow control from multiple locations (up to a maximum of 4 receiver units)
- Wideband frequency range - Compatible with all versions of Foxtel (iQ, iQ2, iQ3 and iQ4)
- Compact and sturdy design
- CFL friendly IR receivers - Can be installed in areas with fluorescent lighting
- Both IR receiver and IR emitters include self adhesive tape for secure mounting
- Strong and durable metal housing
- 1 x IR injector (receiver)
- 1 x IR coupler (emitter)
- 1 x IR receiver with 3.5mm TRS connector - 3m cable length
- 1 x Dual head IR emitter with 3.5mm TS connector - 3m cable length
- 1 x Australian 12V power supply
- 1 x User manual
Note: This IR Repeater Kit includes 3m of cable length for the IR Receiver and IR Emitter providing 6m total length. If a longer distance is required, a 3.5mm Stereo Extension Cable can be used to extend the IR Receiver (refer to the related products section below).
|Receive Frequency Range||34kHz to 60kHz|
|Transmit Frequency Range||38kHz & 56kHz|
|Range||12.2m (40ft) at 38kHz / 7.6m (25ft) at 56kHz|
|Power Supply||12V DC 30mA Max.|
|Injector Dimensions (W x D x H)||72mm x 37mm x 21mm|
|Coupler Dimensions (W x D x H)||81mm x 37mm x 26mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: