If you already have Space Hi-Fi's Wireless IR Remote Control Extender setup, adding the Additional Transmitter is as simple as plugging it into power. I just added two to my current setup and it makes central media solutions so easy.
- Additional transmitter unit for use with the Wireless IR Extender Kit
- Facilitates control from multiple locations
- Compatible with all versions of Foxtel (iQ, iQ2, iQ3 and iQ4)
- Maximum range of 50m (direct line of sight)
- 1 x IR Extender Transmitter unit
- 1 x Australian 9V power supply
- 1 x User manual
This is an Additional Transmitter Only!
Please note that this is an additional transmitter unit only and will not work without the receiver unit (please see the related products section below). This product is an add-on to the IRE12 system and used when control from additional locations is required.
|IR Frequency Input||35kHz to 41 kHz|
|IR Receiving Range||8m|
|Maximum RF Output Level||10mW Operation|
|UHF Carrier Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Power Requirements||9V DC 600mA|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||72mm x 50mm x 18mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: