If you already have Space Hi-Fi's Wireless IR Remote Control Extender setup, adding the Additional Transmitter is as simple as plugging it into power. I just added two to my current setup and it makes central media solutions so easy.
- Additional transmitter unit for use with the Wireless IR Extender Kit
- Facilitates control from multiple locations
- Compatible with all versions of Foxtel (iQ, iQ2, iQ3 and iQ4)
- Maximum range of 50m (direct line of sight)
- 1 x IR Extender Transmitter unit
- 1 x Australian 9V power supply
- 1 x User manual
Note: This is an additional transmitter unit only and will not work without the receiver unit (please see the related products section below).
|IR Frequency Input||35kHz to 41 kHz|
|IR Receiving Range||8m|
|Maximum RF Output Level||10mW Operation|
|UHF Carrier Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Power Requirements||9V DC 600mA|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||72mm x 50mm x 18mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: