Bought to run 4 gaming consoles through 1 screen, and it works brilliantly. Again you won't find a better product for the money!
Expands a Single HDMI Input To Five!
This 5 Port HDMI Switch will auto switch (can also be switched manually) between 5 sources connected to a single HDMI input on your display. This is an ideal solution for scenarios where not enough HDMI connections are available.
The included IR extender also allows this device to be placed in a discreet location while still allowing convenient selection of the desired source device with the remote control. This will ensure that a clean finish can be maintained.
This HDMI Switch offers the highest level of high performance with an integrated signal amplifier. This will ensure optimum signal strength for resolutions up to 1080p and also guarantees perfect 3D compatibility.
5 Port Auto HDMI Switch with Remote (5 In 1 Out) Overview
- 5 x HDMI Inputs and 1 x HDMI Output
- Switch Between 5 Source Devices Connected to a Single HDMI Input
- Suitable for Foxtel, Media Players, Gaming Consoles, Blu-ray Players and Many Other Devices
- HDCP Compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Intelligent Auto Switch Function
- Selectable Inputs via the Supplied IR Remote Control (Can Also be Switched Manually)
- Includes IR Extender to Enable Concealment of Main Unit
- Supports High Definition Video Resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Supports 3D Video Formats
- Deep Colour Support
- Supports Audio Formats such as LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital & DTS
- Compatible with Consumer Electronics Control (HDMI CEC)
- Integrated Signal Amplifier
- LED Indicator to Notify Which Device is in Use
- Scratch Resistant Surface
- Bottom of Unit Features Anti Slip Feet for Secure Placement
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- 1 x 5 Port HDMI Switch Unit
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x CR2025 Battery for Remote Control
- 1 x IR Extender
- 1 x Australian 5V Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 1.3b|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 Volts p-p (TTL)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||5W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||82mm x 59mm x 19mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: