Expands a Single HDMI Input To Three!
This 3 Port HDMI Switch will allow switching between 3 sources connected to a single HDMI input on your display. This is an ideal solution for scenarios where not enough HDMI connections are available.
The included IR extender also allows this device to be placed in a discreet location while still allowing convenient selection of the desired source device with the remote control. This will ensure that a clean finish can be maintained.
This HDMI Switch offers exceptional performance with an integrated signal amplifier. This will ensure optimum signal strength for resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz. This unit also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range), 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, HD audio formats and more.
- 3 x HDMI inputs
- 1 x HDMI output
- Switch between 3 source devices connected to a single HDMI input
- Suitable for Foxtel, media players, gaming consoles, Ultra HD Blu-ray players and many other devices
- HDMI version 2.0b compliant
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions (2.0a, 2.0, 1.4 and below)
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) - Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- 18 Gbps (600MHz) bandwidth
- 3 switching modes - Auto switch (switches to the most recently powered on source device), IR remote control or manual switching
- Includes IR extender to enable concealment of main unit
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD @ 60Hz - Including 1080p and below
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsamping
- Deep colour support
- Supported audio formats include Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital and DTS etc.
- Compatible with Consumer Electronics Control (HDMI CEC)
- Integrated signal amplifier
- LED indicator to notify which device is in use
- Scratch resistant surface
- Bottom of unit features anti-slip feet for secure placement
- 1 x 3 Port HDMI Switch unit
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x CR2025 battery for remote control
- 1 x IR extender
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 2.0b (Backwards Compatible with HDMI 1.4 and Below)|
|HDCP Compliance||Compatible with HDCP 2.2 and 1.4|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K (2160p)|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Bandwidth||600MHz (18 Gbps)|
|Input DDC Signal||5 Volts p-p (TTL)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||2W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||82mm x 59mm x 19mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: