Ultra High Bandwidth, 4K Compatible 8 Way HDMI Splitter!
This device splits the HDMI signal from a single source device to facilitate simultaneous connection to eight displays. This unit will duplicate the signal so that all eight outputs are identical to the original (no signal strength loss).
This exceptional device offers superior bandwidth of 340MHz to enable support for resolutions up to 4K (Ultra HD). This also includes all common high definition resolutions (720p and 1080p etc.) and standard definition resolutions (480i, 480p, 576i and 576p etc.). This device also supports features such as 3D video and HD audio etc.
This high performance 8 Way HDMI Splitter features an integrated signal amplifier which will clone, regenerate and boost the output HDMI signal to ensure the longest transmission distance possible. To expand upon the distribution potential, multiple units can also be cascaded (joined together). This allows a greater number of displays to be connected and also increases the overall transmission distance.
- 1 x HDMI input
- 8 x HDMI outputs
- Enables a single source device to connect to 8 displays
- Suitable for Foxtel, media players, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players and more
- HDMI version 1.4 compliant
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions (v1.3 and below)
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Supports Ultra High Definition video resolutions up to 4K (2160p)
- Also compatible with Standard Definition and High Definition video resolutions
- Supports 3D video formats
- 24 bit, 30 bit and 36 bit Deep Colour support
- Supported audio formats include Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.
- Ultra high 340MHz bandwidth with integrated signal amplifier
- LED indicators for power and each of the 8 HDMI outputs
- Multiple HDMI splitter units can be cascaded (joined together) to increase HDMI distribution
- 1 x 1x8 HDMI Splitter unit
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 1.4|
|Maximum Single Link Range||4K@30Hz|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60Hz), 1080p (24Hz/50Hz/60Hz) and 2160p 4K Ultra HD (24Hz/25Hz/30Hz)|
|Input DDC Signal||5V p-p (TTL)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 2A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||211mm x 65mm x 26mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: