1x2 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 2.0 Support and Inbuilt Downscaler!
This state of the art device will facilitate the connection of 2 displays. The integrated 4K to 1080p downscaler means that any combination of 4K Ultra HD and Full HD (1080p) displays can be connected simultaneously, while maintaining a pristine 4K image for any display that supports this format. This provides a versatile AV distribution solution for a combination of various display configurations.
This high performance 2 way HDMI splitter features 18 Gbps bandwidth, which provides support for video resolutions up to 4K (Ultra HD) at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and HDR (High Dynamic Range). This also includes all common high definition resolutions (720p and 1080p etc.) and standard definition resolutions (480i, 480p, 576i and 576p etc.). High definition audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio etc.) and multi-dimensional sound formats (Dolby Atmos and DTS:X) are also supported.
The integrated HDMI audio extractor is an ideal solution to connect to an external audio system that accepts optical or analogue input.
To ensure the strongest signal is maintained, this unit features an integrated signal amplifier (HDMI repeater). With the exception of enabling the integrated downscaler, each output will transmit the signal completely unaltered, exactly as output from the source device. This means that absolutely no quality loss will occur from both outputs. When the inbuilt downscaler is enabled for an output, a high quality 4K to 1080p conversion will occur to ensure the highest quality image is preserved.
- 1 x HDMI input
- 2 x HDMI outputs
- Enables a single source device to simultaneously distribute video and audio to 4 displays
- Foxtel compatible (supports iQ4, iQ3 and iQ2)
- HDMI version 2.0b compliant - 18 Gbps bandwidth
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions (2.0a, 2.0, 1.4 and below)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 50Hz/60Hz (4:4:4 and HDR)
- Integrated 4K to 1080p downscaler accessible via DIP switch on front panel
- Supports audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X multi-dimensional sound formats
- Integrated HDMI audio extractor with digital (optical) and analogue output
- Front panel LED indicators to notify which displays are active
- Each output signal is repeated (amplified) from the source to ensure the longest transmission distance possible
- EDID management switch integrated on front panel
- Multiple HDMI splitter units can be cascaded (joined together) to expand HDMI distribution
- High quality metal chassis with ventilated side panels for optimum performance
- 1 x 1x2 HDMI Splitter unit
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 2.0b (Backwards Compatible with HDMI 1.4 and Below)|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4|
|Supported Video Resolutions||720p (50/60 Hz), 1080p (24/30/50/60 Hz), 4K Ultra HD (24/30/50/60 Hz), 4K Ultra HD 4:4:4/HDR (24/30/50/60 Hz)|
|Colour Depth||4K 60 Hz 8-Bit, 1080p 12-Bit|
|Colour Space||RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2|
|HDMI Audio Formats||LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-EX, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, DSD|
|Optical Audio Formats||LPCM (2.0/2.1), Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1|
|L/R Audio Formats||PCM 2.0|
|ESD Protection||Human Body Model: ±8 kV (Air-Gap Discharge), ±4 kV (Contact Discharge)|
|Inputs||1 x HDMI Type A (19-Pin Female)|
|Outputs||2 x HDMI Type A (19-Pin Female)
1 x L/R Audio Out (3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack)
1 x Optical Out (S/PDIF)
|Dimensions||120 mm (W) x 62.5 mm (D) x 14 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 100~240V 50/60 Hz, Output: DC 5V/1A|
|Power Consumption||2.8W (Max.)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: