Premium 2 Way HDMI Splitter Built with the Latest HDMI v2.0 Technology!
This device splits the HDMI signal from a single source device to facilitate simultaneous connection to two displays. This high performance 1x2 (2 Way) HDMI Splitter will duplicate the signal so that both outputs are an exact clone of the original (no loss of quality).
This exceptional unit offers superior bandwidth of up to 18 Gbps to enable support for video resolutions up to 4K (Ultra HD) at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and HDR (High Dynamic Range). This also includes all common high definition resolutions (720p and 1080p etc.) and standard definition resolutions (480i, 480p, 576i and 576p etc.). This splitter also supports frame sequential 3D video, HD audio and more.
The integrated amplifier will ensure signal integrity is preserved, which in turn guarantees absolutely no loss of quality over a longer transmission distance. This splitter is encased in a strong and durable metal outer casing to provide long lasting and reliable performance.
- 1 x HDMI input
- 2 x HDMI outputs
- Enables a single source device to simultaneously distribute video and audio to 2 displays
- Suitable for Foxtel, media players, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players and more
- HDMI version 2.0b compliant
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions (2.0a, 2.0, 1.4 and below)
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 dual compliance
- Ultra high 18 Gbps bandwidth
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD @ 60Hz with 12-Bit 4:4:4 and 4K @ 30Hz with 24-Bit RGB/4:4:4/4:2:2
- Compatible with 3D frame sequential video formats up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X multi-dimensional sound formats
- Front panel LED indicators to notify which displays are active
- Integrated signal amplifier
- Smart EDID control switch
- Multiple HDMI splitter units can be cascaded (joined together) to expand HDMI distribution
- High quality metal chassis with ventilated side panels for optimum performance
- 1 x 1x2 HDMI Splitter unit
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 2.0b (Backwards Compatible with HDMI 1.4 and Below)|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 (Also Compatible with HDCP 1.4)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60hz), 1080p (24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz/60Hz), 1440p (50Hz/60Hz), 4K Ultra HD 24-Bit RGB/4:4:4/4:2:2 (24Hz/25Hz/30Hz) and 4K Ultra HD 12-Bit 4:4:4 (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Bandwidth||600MHz (18 Gbps)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||5W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||100mm x 56mm x 16mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: