Premium 16 Way HDMI Splitter Built with the Latest HDMI v2.0 Technology!
This device splits the HDMI signal from a single source device to facilitate simultaneous connection to two displays. This high performance 1x16 (16 Way) HDMI Splitter will duplicate the signal so that all sixteen outputs are an exact clone of the original (no loss of quality).
This exceptional unit offers superior bandwidth to enable support for video resolutions up to 4K (Ultra HD) at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. This also includes all common high definition resolutions (720p and 1080p etc.) and standard definition resolutions (480i, 480p, 576i and 576p etc.). This splitter also supports frame sequential 3D video, HD audio and more.
The integrated amplifier will ensure signal integrity is preserved, which in turn guarantees absolutely no loss of quality over a longer transmission distance. This splitter is encased in a strong and durable metal outer casing to provide long lasting and reliable performance.
- 1 x HDMI input
- 16 x HDMI outputs
- Enables a single source device to simultaneously distribute video and audio to 16 displays
- Suitable for Foxtel, media players, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players and more
- HDMI Version 2.0 compliant
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions (v1.4 and below)
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 dual compliance
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD @ 60Hz with 8-Bit 4:2:0 and 4K @ 30Hz with 8-Bit 4:4:4
- Compatible 3D video formats
- Supports audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X multi-dimensional sound formats
- Front panel LED indicators to notify which displays are active
- Integrated signal amplifier
- 16 mode EDID control switch
- Multiple HDMI splitter units can be cascaded (joined together) to expand HDMI distribution
- High quality metal chassis
- Anti-slip feet to ensure secure placement on flat surface
- 1 x 1x16 HDMI Splitter unit
- 1 x Australian 12V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 2.0 (Backwards Compatible with HDMI 1.4 and Below)|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 (Also Compatible with HDCP 1.4)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60hz), 1080p (24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz/60Hz), 1440p (50Hz/60Hz), 4K Ultra HD 8-Bit 4:4:4 (30Hz) and 4K Ultra HD 8-Bit 4:2:0 (60Hz)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||12V DC 2.5A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||30W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||270mm x 115mm x 45mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: