Blustream's Contractor 4x4 HDBaseT™ Matrix offers unprecedented performance and value for the custom installation market.
The C44-KIT is a 4K HDCP 2.2 matrix package, delivering HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoC up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable.
The Matrix also provides advanced features including simultaneous HDBaseT™ / HDMI on output 1 and a web browser interface module for control and configuration of the matrix.
The C44-KIT is supplied with 4 x HEX70B-RX receivers.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Features 4 x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 4 x HDBaseT™ outputs
- Output 1 features simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT™ output
- Extends HDMI up to a distance of 70m over single CAT cable
- Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports 3D signal display
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Web interface module for control and configuration of matrix
- Supports bi-directional IR on all HDBaseT outputs
- Supplied with Blustream IR Receivers and Emitters
- Control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) to supplied HDBaseT™ receivers
- 3rd Party drivers available for major control brands
- 1U Design for 19" rack mount integration - mounting kit included
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supplied with 4 x HEX70B-RX receivers
- Video Input Connectors: 4 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors: 1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, 4 x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- RS-232 Serial Port: 1 x DB-9, female
- TCP/IP Control: 1 x RJ45, female
- IR Input Ports: 5 x 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output Ports: 4 x 3.5mm mono jack
- Rack Mountable: 1 U rack height, rack ears included
- Case Dimensions (without feet) (W x D x H): 440mm x 202mm x 44mm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 440mm x 212mm x 52mm
- Shipping Weight: 2.7kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 1 x 24V/3.5A DC
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good