The Ultimate High Definition Video & Audio Distribution Solution!
This 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Cat5e/Cat6 offers extreme versatility and performance.
This unit will accept up to four connected source devices which can then be routed in any combination to each of the four outputs. As this unit features the ability to use inexpensive network cabling, this provides a great opportunity to cut back on installation costs.
The four receiver units feature an integrated wideband IR repeater system (Foxtel compatible). This provides complete control of each source device from each remote location. For even more integration options, this HDMI Matrix Switch can also be controlled via RS232 or TCP/IP.
This exceptional device offers simultaneous transmission through both the network cable (Cat5e or Cat6) and HDMI connections (mirrored output). This allows a total of 8 displays to be connected at the same time.
- 4 x HDMI inputs
- 4 x Cat5e/Cat6 + 4 x HDMI (mirrored) outputs (8 outputs in total)
- Distributes 4 source devices in any combination to each of the 4 outputs
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Integrated two way wideband IR repeater system - Compatible with all versions of Foxtel (IQ, IQ2 and IQ3)
- IR repeater system enables control of Matrix Switch and selected source device from each remote location
- IR mapping logic is isolated to video mapping - No conflict of IR signal when using multiple devices that share IR frequency
- Simultaneous Cat5e/Cat6 and HDMI output (connect up to 8 displays)
- Each RJ45 output supports transmission distance of up to 50m over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable
- Supports high definition video resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports 3D video formats
- Supports audio formats such as LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital & DTS
- Dual mode digital coaxial output on receiver - Output audio from display to audio system (ARC) or from source to audio system
- Control options include infrared remote control, on panel manual switching, RS232 and TCP/IP
- Smart EDID management system
- LED display panel provides input/output routing information and EDID setting status
- Main unit can be rack mounted (1RU) or placed on a solid surface
- Receiver units can be wall mounted or placed on a solid surface
- Locking power supply connector to eliminate accidental disconnection
- 1 x 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Cat5e/Cat6 main control unit
- 4 x Receiver units (for each of the remote locations)
- 5 x IR receivers
- 4 x IR emitters
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x CR2025 battery for remote control
- 1 x RS232 cable
- 1 x Rack mounting kit for main unit
- 4 x Wall mounting kits for receiver units
- 1 x Australian 12V power supply for main unit
- 4 x Australian 5V power supplies for receiver units
- 1 x User manual
|Input Ports||4 x HDMI, 4 x IR Extender, 1 x RS232, 1 x RJ45 (IP Control) and 1 x Matrix Main Unit IR Extender|
|Output Ports||4 x Cat5e/Cat6, 4 x HDMI and 4 x IR Extender|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (24Hz/30Hz/50Hz/60Hz)|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||165MHz|
|IR Repeater Frequency Range||20kHz to 60kHz (Wideband)|
|Power Supply||12V DC 2.5A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||440mm x 200mm x 45mm|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||65mm x 100mm x 25mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: