Distribute Video Resolutions up to 4K over Cutting Edge HDBaseT Technology!
This advanced system incorporates HDBaseT technology to facilitate distribution of ultra high definition video (up to 4K at 60Hz) and audio over a single network cable. This unit will accept up to 4 source devices connected to each of the inputs, which can then be output to 4 displays in any combination. This can be the same source or a different source can be selected for each of the outputs.
This exceptional unit also features am integrated wideband IR repeater system (Foxtel compatible). This IR system features advanced logic to isolate the IR mapping to only the selected the source device (IR matrix). This ensures no conflict of the IR signal when identical source devices are used, or when source devices share the same IR frequency. The IR signal from the main unit remote control is also passed through from each of the 4 displays. Other control options for this unit include manual switching, RS232 and IP.
For even more convenience, the receiver units are powered directly from the main unit through POC (Power over Cable). This eliminates the need to connect power to each receiver unit at the display end, which in turn will promote a cleaner installation.
Please note that this is a complete kit, which includes four receiver units. Many other HDBaseT Matrix Switches will list the main unit and receivers separately which can increase the total price beyond initial expectations.
- 4 x HDMI inputs
- 4 x Cat5e/Cat6 (HDBaseT) outputs
- Distributes 4 source devices in any combination to each of the 4 outputs
- Utlises the HDBaseT connectivity standard for lossless HDMI transmission (no quality loss)
- Power supply not required for each receiver - Receiver units powered from main unit via PoC (Power over Cable)
- Supports HDMI version 2.0 (4K 50Hz/60Hz YUV420)
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 dual compliance
- Integrated wideband bidirectional IR repeater system - Foxtel compatible (iQ, iQ2, iQ3 and iQ4)
- IR repeater system enables control of Matrix Switch and selected source device from each remote location
- IR mapping logic is isolated to video mapping - no conflict of IR signal when using multiple devices that share IR frequency
- Supported high definition resolutions include 4K 60Hz, 4K 30Hz, 1080p, 1080i and 720p (standard definition also supported)
- Transmits 1080p up to 70m and 4K up to 35m
- Supports 3D video formats
- Supported audio formats include Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and LPCM
- Integrated HDMI audio extractor - digital coaxial (S/PDIF) and analogue audio output available for each display
- Control options include infrared remote control, on panel manual switching, RS232 and IP
- Integrated EDID management system
- LED display panel provides input/output routing information and EDID setting status
- Main unit can be rack mounted (1RU) or placed on a solid surface
- Receiver units can be wall mounted or placed on a solid surface
- Locking power supply connector to eliminate accidental disconnection
- 1 x 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix Switch unit
- 4 x Receiver units (for each of the remote locations)
- 8 x IR receivers (RX)
- 8 x IR emitters (TX)
- 1 x IR extender for main unit
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x CR2025 battery for remote control
- 1 x Rack mounting kit for main unit
- 1 x Software and information disc
- 1 x Australian 12V power supply for main unit
- 1 x Australian 12V power supply for PoC*
- 1 x User manual
* Power over Cable - Main unit supplies power to receiver units through network cable.
|Input Ports||4 x HDMI, 4 x IR Extender, 1 x RS232, 1 x RJ45 (IP Control) and 1 x Matrix Main Unit IR Extender|
|Output Ports||4 x Cat5e/Cat6 (HDBaseT), 4 x IR Extender and 4 x S/PDIF|
|Supported Video Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K Ultra HD (30Hz/60Hz)|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 2.0 and Below|
|Audio Formats Supports||Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD and LPCM|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||1080p: 70m / 4K: 35m|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 Volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 Volts p-p|
|Operating Temperature||-5°C to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||12V DC 3A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||25W|
|Dimensions - Main Unit (W x D x H)||440mm x 166mm x 142mm|
|Weight - Main Unit||2kg|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: