Distributes 4 Source Devices to 2 Displays in any Combination & Extracts Audio!
This 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch provides a versatile solution to distribute high definition video and audio. This device will allow up to four source devices to be connected which can then be output in any combination to two displays simultaneously.
The remote control enables you to conveniently select which source device you would like to use for each display. This can be a different source for each of the two displays or the same source can be split to two displays at the same time.
This exceptional device features an ultra high bandwidth of 340MHz to provide extreme performance. This in turn enables support for resolutions up to 2160p (4K Ultra HD), while at the same time providing complete support for 1080p, 3D, High Definition audio and more. This HDCP compliant device will duplicate and amplify each output signal so that it is identical to the original (no quality loss).
For even more connectivity options this exceptional device features an integrated HDMI audio extractor. This unit will seamlessly extract the audio signal from whichever source is nominated for output A. This can be transmitted this through either digital coaxial, optical (toslink) or 3.5mm analogue stereo. Both 5.1 channel and 2.0 channel audio formats are supported (2.0 channel must be selected for analogue output).
- Inputs: 4 x HDMI
- Outputs: 2 x HDMI
- Distributes 4 Source Devices in any Combination to 2 Displays
- Suitable for Foxtel, Media Players, Gaming Consoles, Blu-ray Players and Many Other Devices
- HDMI Version 1.4 Compliant
- Backwards Compatible with all Previous HDMI Versions (v1.3 and Below)
- HDCP Compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Supports Ultra High Definition Video Resolutions up to 4K (2160p)
- Also Compatible with Standard Definition and High Definition Video Resolutions
- Supports 3D Video Formats
- Deep Colour Support
- Supports Audio Formats Such as Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM
- Integrated Signal Amplifier to Ensure the Longest Possible Transmission Distance
- Supports MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Input via Input 1 (Dual Input Port - HDMI or MHL)
- HDMI Audio Extractor Linked with Output A - Digital Coaxial, Optical (Toslink) and 3.5mm Analogue Stereo Output
- Ultra High 340MHz Bandwidth
- Integrated Signal Amplifier
- LED Indicators to Notify Which Device is Selected for Each Display
- Selectable Inputs via the Supplied IR Remote Control (can Also be Switched Manually)
- Robust Metal Housing
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- 1 x 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch Unit
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x CR2025 Battery for Remote Control
- 1 x Australian 5V Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 1.4|
|Vertical Frequency Range||24Hz, 25Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz and 60Hz|
|Interlaced Resolution Support||480i (60Hz), 576i (50Hz) and 1080i (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Progressive Resolution Support||480p (60Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080p (24Hz/50Hz/60Hz) and 4K Ultra HD (30Hz)|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||340MHz|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||8W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||191mm x 112mm x 22mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: