Supercharge Your HDMI Connection!
This handy little device breaks through the limitations of passive HDMI cabling by regenerating and amplifying the video and audio signal before final output to a display. The HDMI standard includes an integrated 5 volt power channel which is utilised by this HDMI Repeater unit to regenerate and amplify the HDMI signal. This results in a maximum transmission distance of up to 40m (20m in and 20m out).
To assist in protecting your devices this unit also features on board surge protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD), power surge and lightning etc. The compact and solid design makes this unit a suitable solution for virtually any installation environment.
- Extends Maximum HDMI Transmission Distance up to 40m (20m in and 20m out)
- 2 Level Equalisation Adjustment ("S" for up to 5m Output and "L" for up to 20m Output)
- HDMI Version 1.4 Compliant
- Backwards Compatible with all Previous HDMI Versions
- HDCP Compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Integrated HDMI Surge Protection
- Supports Resolutions up to 4K (Including 1080p and Below)
- Compatible with 3D Video Formats
- Supports High Definition Audio - Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD and LPCM etc.
- Obtains Power From Input HDMI Connection - Eliminates the Need for an External Power Supply
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- 1 x HDMI Repeater Unit
- 1 x User Manual
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Female (Standard Full Size Connector)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60Hz), 1080p (24Hz/50Hz/60Hz) and 2160p 4K Ultra HD (24Hz/25Hz/30Hz)|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||720p up to 40m (20m in + 20m out), 1080p up to 35m (20m in + 15m out) and 4K up to 20m (10m in + 10m out)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Input (Optional)||Micro USB (5V DC Up to 3A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||81mm x 46mm x 18mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: