Extend a HDMI Signal up to 50m and Connect to a Local Display Simultaneously!
This exceptional package extends a HDMI signal over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable, up to a distance of 50m. Not only does this device break through passive cabling limitations but it will also facilitate the connection of up to two displays from a single source device.
The first display can be connected from the HDMI loop out located on the sender unit, while the second display can be connected from the receiver unit. Please note that connecting two displays is optional as this device will still operate as a traditional HDMI Extender perfectly when the loop out connection is not utilised. The end result is flawless high definition video and audio delivered for your enjoyment.
This extender also features a wideband IR repeater (Foxtel compatible), which allows control of the source device from the remote location. As this unit features bidirectional IR control, it is also possible to control the display from the source device end, should this be required.
The robust construction and compact form factor will ensure that this device is the perfect solution for the most demanding system environments. The sender unit, receiver unit and all connections are clearly labelled to ensure a correct and efficient installation procedure.
- Transmits high definition video and audio over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable up to a distance of 50m
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Bidirectional wideband IR repeater (infrared remote control extender) - Foxtel compatible
- HDMI loop out (splitter function) for optional connection to local display (enables simultaneous connection to two displays)
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Supported audio formats include Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.
- Robust metal housing
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR and Loop Out sender unit
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR and Loop Out receiver unit
- 2 x IR receivers
- 2 x IR emitters
- 2 x Australian 5V power supplies
- 1 x User manual
|Supported Resolutions||480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p|
|IR Frequency Range||38kHz to 56kHz (Wideband)|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||1080p up to 50m|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||3.5W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Transmitter (TX): 127.1mm x 70.6mm x 28.2mm
Receiver (RX): 85mm x 65mm x 24mm
|Net Weight (Pair)||480g|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: