Transmits a HDMI Signal with IR up to 50m!
This exceptional device offers a simple installation procedure which will allow you to quickly and easily transmit a HDMI video and audio signal, together with complete infrared control (wideband IR repeater) for the connected source device. This high performance unit also provides lossless transmission to ensure that the video remains razor sharp and the audio is simply perfect.
The robust design features purpose built mounting holes to allow secure installation on any suitable hard surface. All inputs and outputs on both the sender and receiver units are clearly labelled to ensure an effortless installation procedure. Simply connect the required cabling and in next to no time at all you will be able to transmit a HDMI signal together with IR up to a distance of 50m.
- Transmits high definition video and audio over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable up to 50m
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Bidirectional wideband IR repeater (infrared remote control extender) - Foxtel compatible (IQ, IQ2 and IQ3)
- Automatic equalisation to match cable length
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Supported audio formats include Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM etc.
- Smart EDID control switch
- Robust metal enclosure
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR sender unit
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR receiver unit
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x IR emitter
- 2 x Australian 5V power supplies
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Female (Standard Full Size Connector)|
|Network Cable Connector||RJ45 (WE/SS 8P8C)|
|Network Cable Type||Cat5e, Cat6 or Higher (UTP or STP)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (24Hz/50Hz/60Hz)|
|Supported Audio Formats||Multi-Channel Surround Sound (Up to 7.1) and Stereo|
|IR Frequency Range||30kHz to 60kHz (Wideband)|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||50m (1080p)|
|Input TMDS Signal||3.3 Volts|
|Input DDC Signal||5.0 Volts P-P|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||Transmitter: 2.5W, Receiver: 1.2W|
|Dimensions - Sender & Receiver (W x D x H)||50mm x 81mm x 25mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: