Splits to Two Displays and Extends a HDMI Signal with IR Control up to 60m!
This sensational package not only extends a HDMI signal over an extreme distance but also facilitates the connection of up to two displays from a single source device. If that wasn't enough, this brilliant piece of technology also features a wideband infrared (IR) repeater, which allows complete control of the source device from the remote location.
The first display can be connected from the HDMI loop out which is conveniently located on the sender unit, while the second display can be connected from the receiver unit. Please note that connecting two displays is completely optional as this device will operate as a traditional HDMI Extender perfectly. This HDMI Extender will transmit a lossless, unadulterated HDMI signal over a single Cat6 or Cat7 Cable, up to a distance of 60m. The end result is flawless high definition video and audio delivered for your enjoyment.
The intelligent design allows secure mounting on any fixed surface (usually a wall or support beam is ideal). The robust construction and compact form factor will ensure that this device is the perfect solution for the most demanding system environments. Each the sender and receiver units are clearly labelled to ensure a correct and efficient installation procedure.
- Transmits high definition video and audio over a single Cat6 or Cat7 cable up to 60m
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Wideband IR repeater (infrared remote control extender) - Foxtel compatible (IQ, IQ2 and IQ3)
- HDMI loop out (splitter function) for optional connection to local display (enables simultaneous connection to two displays)
- Link multiple units together to connect to more displays (HDMI loop out on sender to HDMI input on additional sender unit)
- Automatic equalisation to match cable length
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Lossless HDMI transmission (no quality loss)
- Sturdy aluminium alloy housing
- Mountable design
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR and Loop Out sender unit
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR and Loop Out receiver unit
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x IR emitter (blaster)
- 2 x Australian 5V power supplies
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Female (Standard Full Size Connector)|
|Network Cable Connector||RJ45|
|Network Cable Type||Cat6, Cat6a or Cat7 (UTP or STP)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60Hz) and 1080p (24Hz/50Hz/60Hz)|
|IR Frequency Range||20kHz to 60kHz (Wideband)|
|Maximum Transmission Distance (Cat6)||60m (1080p)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||Transmitter: < 3W, Receiver: < 2W|
|Dimensions - Sender & Receiver (W x D x H)||67mm x 72mm x 25mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: