Splits to Two Displays and Extends a HDMI Signal with IR Control up to 60m!
This exceptional device not only extends a HDMI signal over a much longer distance compared to traditional HDMI cables, but also facilitates the connection of up to two displays from a single source device. This brilliant piece of technology also features an infrared (IR) repeater, which allows complete control of the source device from the remote location.
The first display can be connected from the HDMI loop out which is conveniently located on the sender unit, while the second display can be connected from the receiver unit. Please note that connecting two displays is completely optional as this device will operate as a traditional HDMI Extender perfectly. This HDMI Extender will transmit a lossless, unadulterated HDMI signal over a single Cat6 or Cat7 Cable, up to a distance of 60m. The end result is flawless high definition video and audio delivered for your enjoyment.
The included mounting brackets allow secure mounting on any fixed surface (usually a wall or support beam is ideal). The robust construction and compact form factor will ensure that this device is the perfect solution for the most demanding system environments. Each the sender and receiver units are clearly labelled to ensure a correct and efficient installation procedure.
- Transmits high definition video and audio over a single Cat6 or Cat7 cable up to 60m
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- HDMI loop out (splitter function) for optional connection to local display (enables simultaneous connection to two displays)
- Link multiple units together to connect to more displays (HDMI loop out on sender to HDMI input on additional sender unit)
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Sturdy aluminium alloy housing
- Includes mounting brackets to mount onto any suitable surface
- Only requires a single power supply at transmitter end (receiver is powered from the transmitter)
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR and Loop Out sender unit
- 1 x HDMI Extender with IR and Loop Out receiver unit
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x IR emitter (blaster)
- 4 x Mounting brackets and screws
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Female (Standard Full Size Connector)|
|Network Cable Connector||RJ45|
|Network Cable Type||Cat6, Cat6a or Cat7 (UTP or STP)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p|
|Maximum Transmission Distance (Cat6)||60 m (1080p)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5 V DC 1 A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||5 W|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good