Transmits a HDMI Signal over an Extreme Distance!
With a transmission distance of up to 700m, that's well over half a kilometre of audio and video distribution potential. This unit offers the ultimate solution to extend a HDMI signal over an unprecedented distance and can cater for a diverse range of installation requirements. Ideal for distribution throughout any size home, office, large commercial establishments and more.
This device utlilises inexpensive coaxial cable for video and audio transmission, which means that this extender provides a fantastic opportunity to save on overall installation cost. Coaxial cable paired with an F-Type (screw) connector also provides a robust connectivity solution which further adds to the appeal of this unit being used as part of a permanent audio visual installation.
- Transmits high definition video and audio over a single coaxial cable up to 700m
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Utlises DVB-T CATV 64-QAM mode for lossless transmission (no quality loss)
- Multiple receiver units can be added with a simple coaxial splitter
- Combine multiple sender and receiver units to create a matrix distribution system
- Features F-Type coaxial cable connector for a secure and robust installation
- 100 channel selection (0 to 99) to manage a range of coaxial cable lengths
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Solid aluminium alloy construction
- 1 x HDMI Extender over Coaxial Cable sender unit
- 1 x HDMI Extender over Coaxial Cable receiver unit
- 2 x Australian 5V power supplies
- 1 x User manual
Note: If transmitting a distance of less than 100m, a 20dB (or greater) signal attenuator will be required.
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Female (Standard Full Size Connector)|
|Coaxial Cable Connector||F-Type|
|Coaxial Cable Type||RG6, RG7 or RG11|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz / 60Hz), 1080i (50Hz / 60Hz) and 1080p (24Hz / 50Hz / 60Hz)|
|Frequency Point||100 MHz to 1000 MHz|
|Effective Bitrate||31.6 Mbps Maximum|
|Insertion Loss||< 2db/m|
|TX/RX Output Consumption||0db/m|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||Transmitter: < 3.5W, Receiver: < 3W|
|Dimensions - Sender & Receiver (W x D x H)||130mm x 80mm x 22mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: