Whole House Video Distribution!
The RL-RF380's patented design is for whole-house video distribution with IR control. The splitters have reverse path IR control, that when combined with other products in the IR range, will allow you to control the AV inputs from other locations.
The RL-RF380 must be remotely powered by an IR Modulator when using the IR control.
- Active, low loss combiner and splitter with 3 inputs and 8 outputs
- Includes gain control for free to air input to eliminate problems due to high/low signal strength
- FM trap on/off switch to filter 88-108MHz signals from transferring to output ports to eliminate FM interference to TV reception
- Designed for mounting into any structured cabling enclosure
- Australian 12V 1.5A power supply included
|Input Connections||3 (Modulator/Antenna)|
|Power Input||110-240V AC|
|Power Output||12V DC - 1.5A Switch Mode|
|Power Output Connection||1.8m Length with F-2.1mm Jack|
|Power Requirement||12V DC Power Supply|
|Output Frequency Pass||30KHz to 850MHz|
|Gain / Loss||Antenna +2dB / Modulator +3dB|
|Output Run Distance||60m|
|Isolation (Modulator inputs to Antenna)||-80dB|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: