Converts VGA or Component Video to HDMI with Pristine Quality 720p or 1080p!
This exceptional unit provides the perfect solution to connect any source devices which features either a VGA or component video output to a display via HDMI. This compact unit also offers the convenience of featuring a stereo input (L/R RCA and 3.5mm) to enable the mixing in of the audio stream which will be output via the HDMI connection. The end result is a single HDMI audio and video connection which seamlessly connects to the latest high definition display technology.
The inbuilt scaler will convert a variety of input resolutions to high quality, razor sharp 720p or 1080p high definition video. The OSD (on screen display) offers advanced calibration settings for both video and audio. This easy to use interface will provide all the control you require to ensure a perfect video and audio conversion. Get connected in minutes with this exceptional device.
- Converts VGA or component video input to HDMI output
- Stereo audio input (L/R RCA and 3.5mm) for seamless integration of video and audio signal to HDMI output
- Internal scaler will convert video input to a selectable 720p or 1080p output
- Advanced video and audio settings via OSD (On Screen Display)
- Image scaling control to ensure video fills the display area (removes black borders)
- Control for horizontal and vertical positioning
- 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio settings
- Video colour modes include standard, mild and vivid (default: standard)
- Adjustable colour levels (red, green and blue channels)
- Audio modes include standard, concert and movie (default: standard)
- Adjustable output volume setting from 0 to 100
- 1 x VGA and Component Video to HDMI Converter unit
- 1 x 1.5m VGA cable
- 1 x 1.5m stereo (3.5mm) audio cable
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|Input||VGA, 3.5mm (TRS) Stereo, Component Video and RCA Stereo|
|Supported VGA Input Resolutions||640x480 (60Hz), 800x600 (60Hz), 1024x768 (60Hz), 1280x720 (60Hz), 1280x768 (60Hz), 1280x960 (60Hz), 1280x1024 (60Hz), 1360x768 (60Hz), 1366x768 (60Hz), 1400x1050 (60Hz), 1440x900 (60Hz) 1600x900 (60Hz), 1680x1050 (60Hz) and 1920x1080 (60Hz)|
|Supported VGA Video Modes||Adjust Phase Position, Underscan and Overscan|
|Supported Component (YPbPr) Input Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz / 60Hz), 1080i (50Hz / 60Hz) and 1080p (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Supported Output Resolutions||720p (50Hz/60Hz) and 1080p (50Hz/60Hz)|
|HDMI DDC Signal||5 Volts p-p (TTL)|
|HDMI TMDS Signal||0.5 to 1.0 Volt p-p|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||3W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||184mm x 82mm x 24mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: