Seamlessly Converts HDMI to Either VGA or Component Video!
For seamless integration of your HDMI enabled source device with a display that only accepts VGA or component video input, this exceptional device provides the perfect solution. For even more connectivity options, this converter also provides analogue stereo output (L/R RCA) along with digital S/PDIF audio output in the form of an optical (toslink) connector. This facilitates connection to a sound system of your choice.
The robust design of this converter means that this high performance product is built to last. To ensure a simple installation procedure, this device is designed to be used straight out of the box. This means that the unit itself does not require any configuration and is ready to instantly convert HDMI to VGA or component video.
- Converts HDMI to VGA or Component Video Output
- Extracts Dolby Digital, DTS or LPCM Audio from HDMI for S/PDIF (Toslink) Output
- Converts Digital Audio (LPCM) from HDMI to Analogue Stereo Output (L/R RCA)
- HDCP Compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- High Quality Video Conversion
- Durable Metal Outer Casing
- 1 x HDMI to VGA and Component Video Converter Unit
- 1 x Australian 5V Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
|Output||VGA, Component Video, Toslink (S/PDIF) and Stereo (L/R RCA)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50Hz/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||5W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||180mm x 72mm x 28mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: