Seamlessly Extracts Digital & Analogue Audio From a HDMI Source!
If you're in need of a device that will extract digital or analogue audio from a HDMI connection, this HDMI Audio Extractor is the perfect solution. This compact unit facilitates extraction of an audio signal from any source device equipped with HDMI output.
Once the audio is extracted, the HDMI signal will be passed through to enable seamless connection to a display. For the highest level of convenience, the audio is transmitted in both analogue and digital (S/PDIF) simultaneously.
The S/PDIF output allows connection via a standard optical cable to any sound system that accepts optical input. Alternatively, a stereo cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm or 3.5mm to L/R RCA) can be used for analogue stereo throughput, which can be used to connect to a range of audio equipment such as AV receivers, micro hi-fi systems, sound bars or headphones etc.
- Extracts Digital Audio From Input HDMI Signal
- Optical (Toslink) Digital Audio (S/PDIF) and 3.5mm L/R Stereo Audio Outputs
- Transmits Output Signal From HDMI, Optical (Toslink) and 3.5mm Stereo Simultaneously
- Supported Audio Formats Include Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM
- Compatible with Stereo and Multi-Channel (Up to 5.1) Audio Streams
- 5.1/2.1 Channel Selector Switch
- Converts Digital Audio (LPCM) to Analogue via 3.5mm Stereo Output
- Supports Resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD - Including 1080p and Below
- Features HDMI Pass Through (Supports Video and Audio)
- Supports HDMI CEC
- USB Powered - Use Your TV, Computer, Gaming Console or any USB Socket for Power
- Can be Powered Through a Regular Power Point with an Optional USB Power Supply Adaptor
- 1 x HDMI Audio Extractor Unit
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
|Output||HDMI, Toslink (S/PDIF) and 3.5mm Stereo|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K (30Hz)|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||300MHz|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||5W|
|Power Input||Mini USB (5V)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||55mm x 66mm x 20mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: