Convert a Digital Audio Signal to Analogue with Ease!
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter will facilitate the connection of a source device that features a digital S/PDIF output (optical or digital coaxial) to an external amplifier or sound system via standard left and right RCA analogue audio inputs. Alternatively, this converter can be connected to portable speakers or headphones via the 3.5mm stereo connection.
Simply connect an optical cable or a digital coaxial cable to the input, then connect either a stereo RCA cable or a 3.5mm stereo cable to the output, power on the unit and the audio will be seamlessly converted from digital to analogue.
This magnificent piece of technology is intelligently designed to provide superior performance while retaining an incredibly small form factor. The unobtrusive design and overall light weight structure makes this converter the perfect portable companion for any audio system.
- Converts digital audio LPCM signal (optical or digital coaxial) to analogue stereo signal
- Outputs both L/R RCA and 3.5mm stereo simultaneously
- 3.5mm stereo output is suitable for headphone connection
- Supports audio sampling rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
- Also supports 24-bit audio
- High quality audio conversion
- Provides clean, noise free transmission
- 1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter unit
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply