Instantly Converts Between Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coaxial Both Ways!
Quite often we find that there isn't enough inputs available to connect our ever expanding collection of technology. However, there may be a digital audio input available that unfortunately doesn't match the source device output. This good news is this device provides the perfect solution by easily converting from optical (toslink) to digital coaxial and vice versa (digital coaxial to optical).
As the digital audio signal is simply converted from one interconnect type to the other, absolutely no quality loss will occur. Enjoy the complete spectrum of benefits that digital audio provides, including support for multi channel audio streams, along with support for all audio formats supported by the S/PDIF standard. This includes Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS, LPCM plus more.
This device offers an extremely simple installation procedure. Simply connect to the desired input, use the onboard switch to select either optical or digital coaxial input, then connect from the output to your sound system. In a matter of seconds, high quality digital audio will seamlessly flow from your source device through to your speakers. The compact and unobtrusive design of this device allows discreet placement of the converter to ensure that a clean system environment can be maintained.
- Two way conversion - Converts between optical and digital coaxial in both directions
- Selectable source input via integrated switch
- Outputs both connections simultaneously
- Supports multi-channel audio streams
- Compatible with all S/PDIF audio formats - Including Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM
- 24k gold plated RCA connectors
- USB powered - Use your TV, computer, gaming console or any USB socket for power
- Can be powered through a regular power point with an optional USB power supply adapter
- 1 x Digital Audio Converter unit
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x User manual
|Input||Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coaxial|
|Output||Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coaxial|
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Input||Mini USB (5V)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||55mm x 66mm x 20mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: