Integrate Previous Generation Technology with the Latest HD Displays!
This handy device will allow your previous generation technology to integrate effortlessly with the latest high definition displays. This high quality unit features an integrated upscaler to ensure that pristine video is delivered. This Component Video to HDMI Converter also features left and right stereo inputs which will facilitate seamless mixing of the input audio into the HDMI output.
Simply connect RCA cables to the labelled and colour coded inputs, then connect a HDMI cable to the output, power on all the devices and installation is complete. Onboard you will find a 720p/1080p switch to ensure complete compatibility across a range of digital displays.
- Converts Component Video to HDMI Output
- Includes L/R Stereo RCA Connection for Seamless Integration of Video and Audio Signal to HDMI Output
- Internal Scaler Will Convert Input Video to a Selectable 720p or 1080p Output
- LED Indicators for Both Power and Signal
- Anti-Slip Rubber Feet for Secure Placement
- 1 x Component Video to HDMI Converter Unit
- 1 x Australian 5V Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual
|Input||Component Video and Stereo (L/R RCA)|
|Supported Input Resolutions (50Hz/60Hz)||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p|
|Supported Output Resolutions (60Hz)||720p and 1080p|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50Hz/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Input Video Signal||0.5 to 1.0 Volt p-p|
|Power Supply||5V DC 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||5W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||97mm x 66mm x 22mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: