Convert an Analogue Audio Signal to Digital with Ease!
This Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed to convert the input analogue stereo audio signal (L/R RCA or 3.5mm) to a S/PDIF digital audio signal (digital coaxial and optical output). To preserve the highest quality audio possible, the output signal is transmitted in uncompressed 2 channel digital audio (LPCM - Linear Pulse Code Modulation) and is sampled at 48kHz.
Simply connect a stereo RCA cable or a 3.5mm stereo cable to the input, then connect either an optical cable or digital coaxial cable to the output, power on the unit and the audio will be seamlessly converted from analogue to digital.
This handy little device is cleverly designed within a compact and durable shell. This means that it will blend effortlessly in any system environment and will take up minimal real estate. This unit may be small but it performs the required task to perfection.
- Converts Analogue L/R (Stereo) Signal to Digital Audio LPCM Signal (Optical or Digital Coaxial)
- Accepts Input From Either L/R RCA or 3.5mm Stereo
- Sampling Rate: 48kHz
- High Quality Audio Conversion
- Provides Clean, Noise Free Transmission
- 1 x Analog to Digital Audio Converter Unit
- 1 x Australian 5V Power Supply