Listen to powerful, lively sound and dynamic bass with Pioneer’s SX-10AE stereo receiver. In addition to AM/FM radio entertainment, you can hook up a CD player and play albums, or a network audio player and enjoy music streaming services. Bluetooth® Wireless Technology lets you easily stream songs from smartphones and tablets.
Direct Energy Design
Every inch of the chassis has been devised to create quality sound, such as shorter transmission path, clean grounding, and rigid structure with improved damping. The discrete amplifier inherits the Direct Energy Design of Pioneer’s high-end AV receivers for faithful reproduction of the audio content.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
With the built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (ver. 4.2), you can easily stream songs from compatible devices such as smartphones and tablets. The SX-10AE features A2DP and AVRCP profiles, with support for SBC and AAC codecs.
AM/FM (RDS) Tuner with Presets
The automatic tuning feature lets you easily find stations in your area. Manual tuning is also available. You can save up to 40 stations on the receiver’s preset for quick access. Radio Data System (RDS) is a system used by FM radio stations that provide users with various kinds of information such as station name or the programme type. You can search program types such as news, sports, weather, rock, classics, and jazz using the remote control.
The SX-10AE will automatically turn off after being left uncontrolled for a certain time set by the user.
Amplification & Design
- Application Type: Direct Energy
- Analogue Discrete 2 Ch Amplifier
- 100 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0%, 1 Ch Driven)
- Screw Type Speaker Terminals Compatible with Thick Cables
- Direct Mode
- THD: 0.08% (20 - 20,000 Hz, Half Power)
- S/N Ratio: Line In, SP Out 100 dB
- Tone Controls: Bass (100 Hz)/Treble (10 kHz): ±10 dB
- Frequency Response: Direct 10 Hz - 100 kHz, +1 dB/-3 dB
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Ver. 4.2, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
- AM/FM (RDS) Tuner with 40 Station Presets
- Preset Station Naming (Up to 10 Characters)
- Speaker A/B Selector
- FL Display
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Standby
- SR Remote Control
- Phones 1 Out
- Analogue Audio In (CD, Network, Line 1, Line 2)
- Line 2 Out
- Subwoofer Preout
- Power Requirements: AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (In Use/In Standby): 160 W/0.4 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 147 x 321 mm
- Weight (Without Package): 7.0 kg
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good