The CM7FX is an in-ceiling 7" Surround Effects loudspeaker which is optimised for rear/side surround sound in multi-channel home theatre applications.
The CM7FX is designed for use with Niles CM7HD, CM7PR, CM8HD and CM8PR left/centre/right loudspeakers. Glass fibre woofer cones and dual Teteron® tweeters on a multi-axis array provide ultra-realistic surround sound effects.
- Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing a 7" woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ 6 1/2" woofers
- Glass fiber woofer cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup, lower distortion and provide enhanced bass response
- Butyl rubber cone surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- Dual 1" pivoting fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeters offer ultra-wide dispersion and silky-smooth high-frequency response
- Bridge-mounted surround effects (FX) tweeter array directs the high-frequency sounds at opposing angles to create realistic surround sound effects
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Adjustable Dipole/Bipole and effects level controls provide for optimum room matching Patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions
- Woofer size: 7 inches
- Frequency response: 52 Hz to 21 kHz +/-3 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power handling: 140 watts
- Dimensions: 251 mm
- Cut out dimensions: 216 mm
- Depth behind ceiling: 95 mm
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: