The Bronze FX has a beautiful new form and has been designed to immerse you in compelling surround sound. Our renowned driver technology ensures an unforgettable home cinema performance.
Nothing enhances the home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. The compact, discreet design of the Bronze FX incorporates two 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 5 1/2" C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver the Monitor Audio sonic magic.
We are masters of effects speaker design and the new Bronze FX delivers our renowned surround sound experience to maximum effect.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Discreet design with flush wall placements – recessed terminations
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – for use when needing to change the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
|System Format||2 Way|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||88 – 25,000 Hz (Free Field) / 74 – 30,000 Hz (In Room)|
|Sensitivity (2.83 V @ 1 m)||86 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||108 dBA (Pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||80 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||20 — 80 W|
|Bass Alignment||Sealed Cabinet|
|Crossover Frequency||2,800 Hz|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 5 1/2" C-CAM Mid-Range Driver, 2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter with UD Waveguide|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))||287 x 284 x 124 mm (11 5/16 x 11 3/16 x 4 7/8")|
|External Dimensions (Including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))||N/A|
|Weight (Each)||3.9 kg (8 lb 10 oz)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good