Monitor Audio Bronze FX
Developing the perfect mix of reverberant or direct surround sound in a Bronze home cinema system, the wall-hugging new Bronze FX surround speaker will combine seamlessly with front channels to establish the immersive audio experience essential to successful home theatre design.
Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation.
Flanking a single 5 1/2" C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
- Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- 5 1/2" bass/mid-range driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Optimised for di-pole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
- Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
|System Format||2 Way|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz — 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||110 dBA (Pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||80 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||20 — 80 W|
|Cabinet Design||Sealed Cabinet|
|Crossover Frequency||2.8 kHz|
|Drive Unit||1 x 5 1/2" C-CAM Bass Mid-Range Driver, 2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)||287 x 277 x 108 mm (11 5/16 x 10 7/8 x 4 1/4")|
|Dimensions (Including Grille, Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D))||287 x 280 x 118 mm (11 5/16 x 11 x 4 5/8")|
|Weight (Each)||3.2 kg (7 lbs)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: