Big Bass From a Tiny Box
Sunfire's ultra-compact ATMOS XTATM265 offers tight, powerful bass that belies its small size. This mighty mite packs 1,400 watts of power, a 6-1/2" extra-long-throw woofer, and a 6-1/2" passive radiator into a cabinet that can easily fit into even the smallest home theatre, bedroom, or den. You may not see where the bass is coming from, but you'll hear natural, room-filling lows that put some excitement back into your movie nights and music listening sessions.
Moving Some Serious Air
One of the keys to the ATMOS's powerful performance comes courtesy of its advanced, extra-long-throw woofer with a Sunfire-designed Asymmetrical Cardioid Surround. This unique surround material uses varying wall thickness that allows the cone to move back and forth farther, and with far greater accuracy, to move lots more air than woofers of comparable size. The result is crystal-clear, high-definition bass with exceptionally high output levels.
Potent Amplification Tailored for Your Room
The sub's 1,400-watt RMS amplifier uses Sunfire's exclusive Tracking Downconverter™ power supply to delivers high levels of current with greater efficiency than conventional amps, for huge power reserves with minimal physical size and cool-running operation.
Sunfire's auto room correction technology lets you use the included calibration microphone to optimize the ATMOS's output for your specific room. Simply place the microphone in your main listening position and the sub will find just the right amount of "oomph" for your music and movies.
Versatile System Integration
Line-level inputs and outputs let you easily connect this sub to most audio systems. Its variable back-panel volume, crossover, and phase controls help you fine-tune the bass to your liking. And the sub's black brushed aluminium cabinet looks right at home with almost any room decor.
- Frequency response: 30-100 Hz
- Built-in 1,400 watt amplifier (continuous power)
- Automatic Room Equalization mode (measurement microphone included)
- Tracking Downconverter™ power supply
- Soft-clipping circuit to prevent speaker damage
- One extra long throw side firing 6 1/2" woofer
- One 6 1/2" passive radiator
- Continuously variable low-pass 30-100 Hz crossover
- Continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- Rear-mounted volume, crossover, and phase control
- Signal-sensing auto on/standby mode
- Speaker-level inputs
- Line-level/LFE inputs
- Line-level outputs (85 Hz high pass or full range)
- Slave input/output for connecting two ATMOS subwoofers
- 12 volt DC trigger input for remote turn on
- Anti-resonant custom feet
- Black brushed aluminium cabinet
- 10 1/16" x 8 5/8" x 10 3/8" / 256 mm x 219 mm x 264 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 32 lbs / 14.52 kg
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: