The Niles SW8 mini subwoofers provide outstanding deep bass performance for its size and feature compact enclosures that provide virtually unlimited placement flexibility. The SW8 utilises advanced technology and components including a high power, high efficiency digital amplifier delivering 1200 watts of power and a black anodized aluminum cone bass driver and dual black anodized aluminum cone passive radiators.
- Digital power amplifier provides high output and high efficiency, with less heat produced compared to conventional analogue power amplifiers
- High power, long throw active woofer drivers feature black anodised aluminium cones which provide superior rigidity compared to conventional paper cone designs
- Dual anodised aluminium cone passive radiators provide additional driver pistonic area, and their combined output along with the main active driver equals that of a larger single active driver
- Compatible with the omnimount 30.0 ST-MP for easy wall or ceiling-mount applications
- LFE and stereo (L/R) line-level inputs along with unbuffered stereo pass-through line outputs, which allow you to cascade the output to up to three additional subwoofers
- The C5-A2 port (RJ-45 connector) provides the option of an easier and less expensive wire run using Cat5 cable from the A/V receiver or processor to the subwoofer via an optional Niles Cat-5 balun adapter using standard Cat5 wiring
- Wireless input port provides an optional input connection option for the Niles FG01672 wireless receiver
- Adjustable frequency control features a bypass position, eliminating low pass filtering within the subwoofer allowing you to fully control the bass filtering with an external receiver or preamp. the variable phase control (0°~180°) allows precise phase matching with the main speakers
- Auto sense feature provides energy efficiency by putting the subwoofer into standby mode when no audio signals are present
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good