The muscular Monitor MRW-10 powered subwoofer delivers a thunderous bass down to below 30 Hz and offers a totally immersive movie, music, or gaming experience.
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10" long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful on-board 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimising a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility.
- 10" MMP II long throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier – high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger – provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
|System Format||Rear Ported Bass Reflex Cabinet|
|Lower Frequency Limit||30 Hz (-6 dB)|
|Upper Frequency Limit||Variable 50 – 120 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave|
|Amplifier Output||100 W RMS|
|Amplifier Classification||Class D with Switch Mode PSU|
|Bass EQ Profiles||Music / Movie / Impact|
|Phase Control||0 – 180°|
|Auto Sensing||>3.5 mV|
|Input Level Requirements||Standby After Approximately 15 Minutes if no Signal Sensed|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 10" MMP II Long Throw Driver|
|Input Impedance||>20 K ohms|
|Mains Input Voltage||110 – 120 VAC – 50 – 60 Hz / 220 – 240 VAC – 50 – 60 Hz. Selectable|
|Fuse Specification||110 – 120 VAC – T4AL/250 VAC, 220 – 240 VAC – T4AL/250 VAC|
|Connection||2 x Stereo RCA, 1 x LFE RCA Connection, 12 V Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Mini-Jack)|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D))||336 x 320 x 350.6 mm (13 1/4 x 12 5/8 x 13 13/16")|
|Standby Power Consumption||<0.5 W Standby|
|Weight||10.54 kg (23 lb 4 oz)|
|Sold As||Single Unit|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good