JBL Stage A120P
Add enhanced bass to your movies and music with the JBL Stage A120P 12" 500 W Subwoofer. This subwoofer features a 12" poly-cellulose woofer and delivers up to 250 W of RMS power, or up to 500 W of peak power. With a frequency response of 32 to 150 Hz, the A120P is equipped to handle a variety of listening material.
- 12" (305 mm) Poly-cellulose low frequency woofer
- Power: 250 W RMS (500 W dynamic)
- Frequency response: 32 Hz - 150 Hz
- Crossover frequencies: 50 Hz - 150 Hz (variable) 24 dB/octave
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex via rear firing tuned ports
- Controls: Auto power, crossover, level, phase
- Input: One (1) line level LFE input
- Power consumption (Idle/Full/Power): <0.5 W (standby) / 335 W/2 A (max - 230 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 370 x 420 x 395 mm
- Weight: 18.64 kg
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good