JBL Stage A100P
Add enhanced bass to your movies and music with the JBL Stage A100P 10" 300 W subwoofer. This subwoofer features a 10" poly-cellulose woofer and delivers up to 150 W of RMS power, or up to 300 W of peak power. With a frequency response of 35 to 150 Hz, the A100P is equipped to handle a variety of listening material.
- 10" (250 mm) Poly-cellulose low frequency woofer
- Power: 150 W RMS (300 W dynamic)
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 150 Hz
- Crossover frequencies: 50 Hz - 150 Hz (variable) 24 dB/octave
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex via rear firing tuned ports
- Controls: Auto power, crossover, level, phase
- Input: One (1) line level LFE input
- Power consumption (idle/full power): <0.5 W (standby) / 205 W/1.6 A (max - 230 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 335 x 380 x 340 mm
- Weight: 13.63 kg
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good