IW 425 LCR FG II Installation Speaker
The IW 425 LCR FG II is a 2-way in-wall speaker. It's part of the 400 line, which is based on the high-quality materials and our advanced technologies.
The IW 425 LCR FG II is a feature-packed speaker that uses two 5.5-inch woofers and a 1-inch DTT titanium dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design.
The Jamo IW 425 LCR FG II loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colours sound
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound
- Centre plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction
- A paintable frame and grille to blend invisibly in any room
- Adjustable impedance level allows you to adjust your speaker to the amplifier
The IW 425 LCR FG II with two woofers, it delivers booming sound that you'll love, from a discreet speaker that blends into your room.
The IW 425 LCR FG II is specially designed for front and centre channels in a first-class home theatre system. It has two woofers for great mid-range sound and a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter for clear highs. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IW 425 LCR FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the room, so all you notice is the great sound. It's also ideal as part of a discreet 2-channel stereo system.
|System||2 Way In Wall|
|Woofer||2 x 140 mm / 5.5"|
|Tweeter||25 mm / 1" DTT|
|Power Handling||60 Watts (120 Watts Peak)|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Impedance||4-8 Ohms Switchable|
|Weight||2.8 kg / 6.2 lbs|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||395 mm (15.6") x 204 mm (8.0") x 104 mm (4.1")|
|Cut Out Dimensions (H x W x D)||62 mm (14.3") x 174 mm (6.9") x 94 mm (3.7")|
|Suggested Back Box Size||11 Litres / 1,100 Inches3|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good