W873 7" In Wall Loudspeaker
Since the first Revel speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-wall loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves.
Revel in-wall loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic colouration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- 1-inch (25 mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimised response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction
- Boundary compensation switch lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling
- Three-position tweeter level control lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
|Cutout Dimensions (H x W)||306 mm x 249 mm|
|Mounting Depth||95 mm|
|Shipping Weight||4.1 kg|
|Mounting||C-2 Mounting Mechanism|
|High-Frequency Driver Components||1" Aluminium Dome Swiveling High Output Tweeter with Waveguide|
|Low-Frequency Driver Components||7" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminium Frame High Output Woofer|
|Sensitivity||86 dB @ 2.83 V, 1 m|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10 - 150 Watts RMS|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: