Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level CP-WT150 in-wall model features a 5" MMP II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and a pivoting C-CAM tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and MMP II bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
|Frequency Response||75 Hz – 25 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||6 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m)||85 dB|
|Maximum SPL||102.8 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||50 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||20 – 50 W|
|Crossover Frequency||2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave|
|Drive Unit Complement||2-Way, 5" MMP II Cone Bass Driver, 1" C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter|
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W)||360.5 x 242 mm (14 3/16 x 9 1/2")|
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)||102 mm (4")|
|Mounting Depth||96 mm (3 3/4")|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||326 x 207 mm (12 13/16 x 8 1/8")|
|Connection||Gold Plated 'Push' Type Terminals|
|Fixing Type||6 Position Tri-Grip Dog Leg Fixings|
|Construction Material||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS 2 Compliant)|
|Weight||2.65 kg (5 lb 14 oz)|
|Pre-Construction Bracket||WB6 Pre-Construction Bracket (Purple)|
|Sold As||Single Unit|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good