IC 406 FG II Installation Speaker
The Jamo IC 406 FG II 2-way in-ceiling speaker is premium acoustic technology paired with seamless decor integration.
Featuring a 6.5" woven synthetic fibre woofer, a 1" titanium dome pivot tweeter provides balanced, dynamic, rich sound to bring your customer's music and movies to life.
- A redesigned magnetic paintable grille with a new, more natural white colour to blend seamlessly into any premium decor
- Jamo core technology created for clear, detailed sound and zero distortion
- Decoupled Tweeter Technology (DTT) minimizes vibration transfer from the baffle to the tweeter for detailed, clear high frequencies
- Wave Guide provides focused, dynamic transfer of high frequencies into the listening space
- Hard Conical Cone (HCC) minimizes woofer break-up for punch, clear low frequencies
- Centre plug replaces the traditional dust cap for cooler voice coil and higher power handling
Outfitted with a pivoting tweeter for maximum placement flexibility, you can put the speaker anywhere in the space and the sound experience won't change.
At the same time, cut high frequencies on the fly with a three-way attenuation switch to custom-tune the speaker for smooth, detailed sound anywhere in the room.
|System||2 Way In Ceiling|
|Woofer||165 mm / 6.5"|
|Tweeter||25 mm / 1" DTT|
|Power Handling||60 Watts (120 Watts Peak)|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Impedance||4-8 Ohms Switchable|
|Dimensions||Ø 229 mm (9") x 114 mm (4.5")|
|Cut Out Dimensions||Ø 201 mm (7.9") x 99 mm (3.9")|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: