The IC 206 FG features a 6.5" Injected Moulded Graphite woofer for exceptional low frequency response with incredibly low distortion. A 1" Polymer Soft Dome tweeter reproduces mid and high frequencies with precision, detail, and clarity without harshness at high volumes.
The IC 206 FG in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled Tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colours sound
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion
- Pivot tweeter for user-customisable directivity and limitless placement options
- Tweeter bridge for complete ease of install and maximum baffle rigidity
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
By utilising modern design and core technologies, Jamo has once again revolutionised the custom-installation speaker market with audiophile-grade performance at unparalleled price points
Drawing from the award-winning industrial design of the Jamo Custom 400 Series, the IC 206 FG espouses high performance audio with high design, while the flat magnetic paintable grille allows it to disappear completely into its environment. It's a powerful speaker, recommended for larger living areas or rooms where you really want to turn up the volume.
|System||2 Way In Ceiling|
|Woofer||165 mm / 6.5" IMG Cone|
|Tweeter||25 mm / 1" Pivoting Polymer Soft Dome Tweeter with DTT Technology|
|Power Handling||55 Watts (110 Watts Peak)|
|Frequency Response||68 Hz - 21 kHz|
|Dimensions||Ø 229 mm (9")|
|Cut Out Dimensions||Ø 201 mm (7.9") x 99 mm (3.9")|
|Grille||Flat Magnetic Paintable|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good